Sunday, June 29, 2008

About the name

Hello fans! (who I know -or rather hope- will exist at some point!)
Now, as you may have realised from the title of this post, I am going to be explaining the name of my blog in a bit more detail. (OMG I always sound so posh when I am explaining stuff like this!)

OK, the basic name is 'Ja, ok'. This is NOT because I am German or anything like that, in fact I hate the subject- it is so boring!- but I will probably go on about that a bit more later.

Anyway, 'ja, ok' actually stands for 'just another ordinary kid' and this is how I often feel- as if I am just another countless ordinary kid- or rather I perceive my life as ordinary, but others may not, as they would think that their life would be ordinary... it's complicated.

You may, or may not, be thinking that I sound rather posh, but trust me, I do not normally talk like this- its just my kinda explainy typy writey voice!

Over and out,
Just Another Ordinary Kid

No comments: